First Delay Pedal: Strymon Brigadier
- It sounds kinda like a memory man, but it doesn’t break and it’s smaller.
- It is first in line but is a secondary delay because it is filling space or creating ambience in the swell.
- Turn repeats up pretty high, most of the time he has it off and turns it on for chords or picking line.
- He uses it for swells.
Second Delay: Pedal Strymon Timeline
- How to use: Controller lets you go easily through the delay settings. You don’t have to worry about tapping it.
- Very easy to use. He starts running in stereo. Is stereo better than mono? Mono is a direct sound. Stereo is direct too, but you get the option of making it sound big and wide.
Download Mikes timeline pre-sets at http://thechurchcollective.com/
- Inears can sound stereo, adding reverb gives you back room fill. - You can control and low end seperately.
First Reverb: Strymon
- It adds a little bit of room to the tone.
- Has lots of sustain - takes a while to disappear - use for volume swells
- don’t use for big rock’n’roll parts, it makes it blurry
Second Reverb: Boss
- for the Mod setting - sounds bright, becomes almost like an overdrive because it sounds dirtier